Non-EU delivery time: 3 - 14 working days
Samarali eye pillows are made for deep relaxation and to protect eyes from light during sleep. They are perfect to use anytime during the night and day. In yoga, eye pillows are primarily used during Yoga Nidra, Yin Yoga, restorative exercises, and meditation.
- Designed in the Netherlands and produced in India;
- Dimensions: 25 x 10 cm (length x width);
- Both layers of fabric are produced from organic cotton and certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard);
- Easily removable outer cover;
- The inner cover is equipped with a zipper for easy refilling;
- Filled with organic flax seeds and organic lavender;
- Eye pillow box can be used as a storage place for eye pillows, away from dust and dirt.
The eye pillows are filled with a mixture of flex seeds and lavender buds. Lavender is a natural anti-depressant. It can help with headaches, insomnia, stress, and calming down the mind.
By softly crushing the pillow through the fabric more of the lavender aroma can easily be released.
Both covers of the yoga eye pillows are produced from organic cotton fabric (GOTS certified). The outer cover is easy to take off. The inner cover of the pillows is equipped with a zipper which will allow you to easily refill the lavender eye cushion (when required).
The eye cushions are beautifully decorated in accordance with our design philosophies, and the same design is used on the carton box the pillow arrives in. This nicely decorated box can in turn keep the pillow dust-free.
|Dimensions||25 × 10 × 1 cm|
GOTS (Global organic textile standard)
White, Blue, Yellow